That’s right, we hit 100 followe-
-um wow, what happened there, Tumblr?
Anyway, Reed and I have given it a bit of a think-over, and we’d like to do a good old-fashioned Tumblr giveaway. The winner (randomly selected) will merit a song commission of their choice, with accompanying video of it being recorded (in both video format and mp3)! That’s right — now you can have your very own theme song, just like in the movies!
Here’s How It Work Folk.
1. Reblog this post to be entered once into the contest!
2. Follow us by 6PM EST on Monday, March 17th and your entry will count double!
3. You can reblog more than once, but it won’t count. Sorry — it’s just easier to count that way!
4. Likes make us feel nice about ourselves! (They also won’t count though, just reblogging!)
5. No giveaway blogs, please!
6. The contest ends 6PM EST on Monday, March 17th. At that point we’ll use a random number generator (we may roll physical dice b/c we’re huge nerds) to declare a single winner! That winner will be contacted via Tumblr askbox. If you don’t respond within 48 hours we will have to contact someone else!
7. If you win, the choice of genre, content, mood, instruments, etc. is up to you! (But we don’t have, say, a Japanese koto, and we can’t play for 30 minutes for you. We’ll deliver you something great, but we’re only human!)
8. Thanks for following us, 103 followers! We’ll have more content for you every Thursday!
That’s right. We passed the 100 followers mark! (Number 100 was a porn/pinup blog so I considered it might not count… we get those following us as a mistake from time to time.)
Looks like Reed and I have some planning to do about how to celebrate… :D